In this pre-recorded webinar, we share practical examples of how legal teams like Toll Group, BlueScope, and Pacific National use data to modernise relationships with law firms, while increasing the value and transparency of their service to you.
- The global standard for law firm relationships 2.0;
- Determining and validating value received from your firms;
- What does great data look like and how do you obtain it?
- Moving from basic Excel data to granular performance data;
- What is fair to expect from law firms?
- How do you know if timekeeper rates are appropriate?
- Alternative fee arrangements;
- Strengthening the relationship with firms while increasing scrutiny;
- Developing and enforcing effective billing guidelines.
About the host
Sinead is a corporate lawyer and Senior Customer Success Manager at Brightflag. After working for a number of years with the Matheson law firm, Sinead brings her practical experiences of working with hundreds of in-house lawyers in APAC to optimise their legal teams.